Slides/video from some talks
- A tutorial on Bayesian inference.
March 10, 2015. Webinar in the BD2K Fundamentals of Data Science Webinar Series
(note an audio problem from 18:50 to 30:30; I redid the quiet part, so go to 30:30 after
you get to 18:50)
- Biostatistics Workshop, Stanford University, September 24, 2015.
talk 1 ,
- Joint Statistics Meetings,
Seattle, August 12, 2015.
Towards a complete genome: statistical problems
in the analysis of large DNA molecules.
- Soundwaves lecture, May 8, 2015.
Learning from chance (see May 2015)
- Berkeley Statistics Department Colloquium, October 29, 2014.
R-values for ranking ...
- Statistics Day, Center for Disease Control, August 27, 2014.
Putting lots of things in order: rvalues for ranking in large-scale inference (keynote lecture)
- ISBA World Meeting, Cancun, July 16, 2014.
Putting lots of things in order: Rvalues (poster)
- Conference in honor of John Klein, June 27, 2014.
Ranking and selection in high-dimensional inference
- Department of Statistics, University of Chicago, April 14, 2014.
Two problems in high-dimensional inference
- ENAR, Baltimore, MD, March 18, 2014.
Ranking and selection in large-scale inference .
- Bayesian Biostatistics and Bioinformatics 7,
Houston, February, 2014.
Advances in model-based gene set analysis
- Introductory Overview Lecture, SSC 2013, Edmonton, AB.
Ranking and selection in high-dimensional
- Buehler-Martin lectures, Department of Statistics, University of Minnesota, March 2013:
- 8th Purdue Symposium on Statistics, June 2012.
``Why don't we agree? Studying influenza with RNA interference.''
- 2008 Sobel Lecture, UCSB Statistics, April 2008.
``Dirichlet orderings, differential expression, and gene sets''
- 2007 SSC, St John's NFLD. ``On the statistics of gene set enrichment''
- 2006. Chaos and Complex Systems seminar, UW Madison.
``On polyclonality of intestinal tumors''