Statistics 371, Spring 2012
Introductory Applied Statistics for the Life Sciences
- Article about error bars in biology
(link will stay under 'Lecture notes').
- Solution key to assignment 11 is posted.
- Final exam information:
- Where: Chamberlin 2241
- When: Friday May 18 2012, 5:05-7:05
- What: cumulative: Chapters 1 through 17.
- Practice problems including
past exams' questions (and answers). Also see the 'homework' tab
for another previous final exam.
- Two (two-sided) sheets of notes are allowed, homemade:
handwritten of typed, but made yourself.
- Open book. You will need the tables in your book. Again, I strongly
suggest you plan to use your sheet of notes primarily and not
the textbook, because browsing through the book takes away time.
- You will need your calculator (check the batteries).
- No laptop.
- Extra office hours (Cecile): was sent by email.
(sections 331, 332, 333)
|Office||1208 Medical Sciences Center
341 Birge Hall
|1245D MSC||1214 MSC|
|Phone||262-3901 (MSC) 2-6820 (Birge)
|Office Hours||T 1-2pm in 1208 MSC,
F 9-10am in 341 Birge,
and by appointment.
|Class Hours||TR 2:30-3:45pm in 331 SMI|
The Analysis of Biological Data,
by Michael Whitlock & Dolph Schluter|
||331:||W 1:20-2:10 pm,||5322 Sewell Social Sciences
|332:||W 2:25-3:15 pm,||1327 Sterling Hall|
|333:||W 4:00-4:50 pm,||582 Van Hise Hall|
|334:||T 4:35-5:25 pm,||5322 Sewell Social Sciences|
- The Department of Statistics is offering
for students in Stat 371 (you!) from M Feb 6 through F May 11.
- Location of
providing R. For instance, both Steenbock and Union South InfoLabs
- Email the class list
Last modified: Mon May 14 23:31:26 CDT 2012