General Club Information
I. Purpose of the organization
1. Spread statistical thinking to fellow undergraduate students
2. Host events to improve members’ statistical skills
3. Guide students to the resources on campus connected to careers in statistics
II. Guaranteed programs and events each year
1. Organize tutoring and study groups for undergraduate statistics courses
2. Organize participation in data competitions
3. Maintain a platform that highlights on-campus and off-campus opportunities in statistics internships, jobs, and graduate programs
III. Statistics Club Membership Requirements
1. Interested in statistics
2. Student at UW – Madison
IV. Statistics Club’s Relationship with Other Student Organizations
1. Statistics Club strives to create meaningful partnerships with other similar student organizations at UW-Madison and at other universities to increase the range of opportunities available to Statistics Club Members
V. Upcoming Events***
1. The Eighth Annual Midwest Undergraduate Data Analytics Competition (MUDAC) will be held on March 30-31st, 2019 at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
***The deadline to submit the sign-up form is 11:59pm March 1st, 2019.***
If you want to find team members:
you can use the Google spreadsheet to find team members.
If you have already formed a group:
you can use the link to sign up for the competition.
If you have any questions, feel free to email any of us! We are here to help. :)
Zeyu (Jerry) Wei email@example.com
Amanda Elert firstname.lastname@example.org
Yumin Zhang email@example.com
Wengie Wang firstname.lastname@example.org
Nan Yang email@example.com
Siyu Liang firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't hesitate to join our Facebook page.