Connect to Stats network file space remotely using OpenAFS? client software. See instructions here at the bottom of the page for downloading the clients and for further Windows instructions.
NOTE: If you are using a Mac laptop with the latest OpenAFS? release, you will need to put this krb5.conf file into /etc/ in order to connect.
If you need help with connecting other types of computers to the network, please Email email@example.com to get immediate help and to increase priority for adding information on this topic.
Using a Windows Laptop (or home computer)
- Connecting a Windows Laptop to the Campus Wireless Network
- Installing Supporting Applications
- Using Supporting Applications
- Other Applications to Install on a Windows Laptop
- Printing from a Laptop to Statistics Printers
Using a Linux Netbook (or Linux notebooks or home computers)
Netbooks can be configured with different operating systems. For Windows based Netbooks, see the Windows Laptop section. This section is for Linux based Netbooks and other Linux based laptop or home computers.